We understand the emotional and physical disturbances a collision causes, particularly to the innocent party.
At Ferguson & Company, we work to reduce the stress and hassle after an accident. On top of getting you the proper amount of compensation you deserve, we can also have you provided with a replacement car for the time that yours is off the road being repaired.
The cost of the replacement car will ultimately be met by the insurer of the responsible driver so you will not be out of pocket. Nor will you be out of your comfort zone. The law entitles you to have the benefit of a car of the similar size and nature as your own to meet the needs of you and your family.
To assist you with your recovery, we will appoint specialist consultant who will advise you specifically on the extent of your injury and the length of time you should feel normal again. So that you do recover to your pre-accident standard as best as possible, we will also provide you with courses of physiotherapy when recommended by your own specialist consultant.
If you are involved in an accident, here are a several things you should try do at the scene:
- Remain at the place of the accident;
- Check that no one is seriously injured;
- Inform the Police – use 999 in the usual emergency situations;
- Take details of the other driver, the vehicle, registration and ask the driver for his/her insurance details;
- Ask any witnesses for their contact details;
- Take photographs of the scene of the accident specifically showing any damage to the other cars;
- Make a note or recording of any conversation you had with the other driver quickly afterwards and keep it;
- Contact Ferguson & Company 24/7 on 028 9032 2998